Saturday 15 August 2009

Magic 2010 Game Day update #1

Hi all and welcome to the Magic 2010 Game Day in Eclectic Games, Reading!

We'll be bringing you live updates from the tournament floor all throughout today, and Top 8 decklists when we get them.

HJ's update: David writing. We have 16 players fighting for the title today, with foil Mycoid Shepherds for the Top 8 and a certificate for the winner.

Robert Elkin writes...
11:10 and we're off.

Cyrus Bales against the younger Ansell promises to be the early match to watch, with the new tech Cyrus brings to the table likely to shape the format for months to come.

Calum writes...
Why did I play Time Sieve!!!! My deck is a time sieve combo deck whose worst matchups are decks that both attack and have counterspells. Unfortunately I just got paired against a Reveillark deck which sacrificed Glen Elendra Archmages 6 times in game two.... My estimate is that I can beat about 6 decks in the 16 deck field. Why did I choose such an awful deck!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment